Do you have a child between the ages of 9 and 12? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow their independence, confidence and decision-making skills in a safe and accessible environment? Register for the London Children’s Museum’s Tween Council!
Coordinated by a Children’s Museum staff member, Tween Council:
- Meets once a month for 2 hours to talk about what matters most to them (September - June)
- Contributes their thoughts and opinions on Children’s Museum exhibits and programs, making sure their voice is heard
- Decides what they want to do – plan an event, volunteer in the community, bring in special guests – the sky is the limit!
- Volunteers at the Children’s Museum and community events
- Spends time having fun, playing and experiencing the Children’s Museum – after hours!
Registration is completely FREE! We welcome new members at any time.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tween Council is generously supported by Canada Life.