Outdoor Family Fun
Experience the joy of play in this FREE outdoor family program! Experiment with winter science and ice age volcanoes, get creative with snow painting, and practice physical literacy skills with bean bag toss and giant Jenga. Spend quality time learning and playing together outdoors during the beautiful winter season.
Bundle up! This program takes place entirely outdoors. The London Children’s Museum building remains temporarily closed to the public at this time. Indoor washrooms are available to program attendees.
Space is limited and registration is required.
What to Expect
To ensure the fun and safety of all program attendees and staff, we kindly ask all visitors to:
- Provide proof of vaccination. All visitors over the age of 12 need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide proof of vaccination along with identification. Program attendees will check-in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Wear a mask or face covering. Note: Face shields do not replace face coverings.
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft) between households.
- Do not attend if you or anyone in your household is feeling unwell.
- Stay curious, learn something new, and of course, PLAY!