Virtual Program: Storytelling with Métis Nation of Ontario
Join our friends from the Métis Nation of Ontario for a virtual workshop about storytelling. Stories are a large part of Métis tradition. Workshop attendees will hear and discuss stories about Métis culture.
Space is limited. Registration required. Registered attendees will receive a Zoom link via email prior to the start of the program. Only one registration is required per family.
Recommended Resources from the Métis Nation of Ontario:
- Tiny Voyageur by Rebekah Wilson
- The Story of the Tamarack by Tobias Clarke
- The Red Sash by Jean A. Pendziwol
- Andrea’s Fiddle by Blaine Klippenstein
- My First Métis Lobstick by Leah Dorion
- Métis songs
- Métis Way of Life Colouring Book