On-Site Education Programs
Enrich classroom learning in an exciting and engaging environment that ignites curiosity and nurtures critical thinking. On-site Education Programs include the opportunity to explore and play throughout the Children’s Museum.
- Programs offered September through June
- Tuesday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
- Mondays in June, 9:30 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
- $8.00/student for one 50-minute program
- Teachers and chaperones are FREE
- Children’s Museum exploration is included
- Minimum 10 students (or $80), maximum 30 students per program
- A chaperone-student ratio of 1:8 is required and we ask that students are supervised at all times
- Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to education programs
- Subsidies are available for schools identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.
Preview our education programs below or view the complete 2018-2019 Education Guide.
|Program||K||Gr 1||Gr 2||Gr 3||Gr 4||Gr 5|
|Art Through the Seasons|
|Community and Me|
|Digging into Plants (seasonal)|
|Forces of Gravity|
|My Voice Counts|
|Operation Solar System|
|Pulleys & Gears|
On-Site Education Program subsidies are generously provided by the Johansen-Larsen Foundation.