In-Class Education Programs
Bring the Children’s Museum to your classroom! Designed and delivered by Children’s Museum educators, these 90-minute in-class programs bring the Ontario Curriculum to life using artifacts, hands-on activities and portable exhibit components.
- Offered September through June
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- $8.50/student for one 50-minute program
- Minimum 15 students, maximum 30 students per program
- Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to education programs
- Subsidies are available for schools with financial barriers. Please inquire at time of booking.
Preview our education programs below or view the complete 2019-2020 Education Guide.
|Program||K||Gr 1||Gr 2||Gr 3||Gr 4||Gr 5||Gr 6|
|Friends of the Forest|
|Habitats & Food Chains|
|Plants & Soils (seasonal)|
|Rocks & Minerals|