Extended Learning Experiences
Enrich your child’s learning in a safe, engaging environment that ignites curiosity and nurtures critical thinking. Extended Learning Experiences include a 45-min curriculum-connected program and the opportunity to explore and play throughout the London Children’s Museum. Extended Learning Experiences are offered while the Children’s Museum is closed to other visitors, so your group will have plenty of space to explore!
- Extended Learning Experiences are offered:
- September - June
- Mondays: 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
- Tuesdays-Fridays: 1pm – 4pm
- $13/child for 45-minutes of facilitated programming (minimum $260). Chaperones are free.
- 1 hour and 15 minutes of London Children’s Museum exploration is included.
- Maximum 30 students per booking
- A chaperone-student ratio of 1:8 is required. Chaperones are responsible for their groups at all times.
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to Extended Learning Experiences.
- All groups must follow the London Children’s Museum’s COVID-19 safety guidelines, which include wearing a face covering, following exhibit capacity limits, and minding physical distancing measures. Read more.
- Subsidies are available for groups identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.
Educational programs are connected to the Ontario curriculum and include: Explore Engineering, Natural Investigators, Soar Into Space, and Dinos Rock. View program descriptions.
If you’d like to bring your group for self-guided exploration during open hours, see Group Bookings.