When planning your field trip, please note the following guidelines:
- Teachers and chaperones will be admitted free and are responsible for their groups at all times. For the safety and enjoyment of your class and all of our visitors, children must be closely supervised at all times while visiting the Children’s Museum. A student-chaperone ratio of 1:8 is required.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your program. We strive to provide you with the highest quality programs which do require the full 50 minutes.
- A minimum of ten children is required for field trips.
- Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to education programs.
- Subsidies are available for schools identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.
- May and June are particularly busy months for field trips. If you are planning to visit in May or June, please book early and be prepared for crowds.
- Galleries may be temporarily closed throughout the year for on-site education programs; please contact us prior to your visit to determine any gallery closings.
- The Children’s Museum’s Explore Store will be open for those who wish to purchase souvenirs or educational toys. Proceeds from all purchases support the ongoing operation of the Children’s Museum.
- Snacks, ice cream and beverages are available for purchase from the Explore Store. Bag lunches may be brought to the Children’s Museum. Food and beverages are permitted in designated areas only.
- If you’d like to come and see the Children’s Museum for yourself before you bring your class, please let us know and we’ll arrange for a free visit and tour.
- Nos programmes sont aussi disponibles en français. Nous vous prions de nous contacter si vous désirez recevoir l’un de nos programmes en français et nous essaieront de répondre à votre demande le plus fidèlement possible.
For more information about any of our programs, or to book, call 519-434-5726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org