It’s back-to-school season! We’ve updated our fall hours to better accommodate our weekday early years visitors.
Plan Your Visit
- Beginning Wednesday, September 16, the London Children’s Museum is open:
- Wednesday - Friday, 9 am - 12 pm
- Saturday - Sunday, 10 am - 12 pm and 2 pm - 4 pm
- TD Free Family Fun Night: Thursday 6 pm - 8 pm
- Admission can be purchased in advance online or over the phone.
- On-site admission is subject to availability. With a reduced capacity, we recommend visitors and members register in advance.
- Admission is available 2 weeks in advance.
What To Expect
To ensure a safe and comfortable experience for visitors and staff, we have implemented enhanced safety protocols in line with COVID-19 public health guidelines.
- Significantly reduced visitor capacity and timed admission.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols. We will be removing, sanitizing, and restocking high-touch exhibit materials between the morning and afternoon time slots, as well as frequently sanitizing all spaces throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Star shows, costumes, puppets, and hard-to-clean objects are unavailable for the time being.
We kindly ask all visitors to:
1. Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft) between social circles.
2. Wear a mask or face covering while inside the building. The City of London’s Mandatory Face Coverings By-Law exempts:
- Persons under 12 years of age
- Persons with an underlying medical condition or disability which inhibits their ability to wear a face covering
- Persons who are unable to place or remove a face covering without assistance
3. Wash and sanitize hands often.
4. Follow the capacity limits listed at each exhibit entrance.
5. Limit food and beverage consumption to designated seating areas or outdoors.
6. Stay curious, learn something new, and of course, PLAY!
Please postpone your visit if you or a member of your family members is unwell. If you or your child have any questions about your next visit, contact us at 519-434-5726 or email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you back at a time that’s right for your family.
Limitation of Liability
Please note that while the London Children’s Museum continues to adhere to health and safety guidelines to keep you safe, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By being in public spaces like the London Children’s Museum, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure.