Reopening February 1
The London Children’s Museum is reopening its doors to the public on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. With a reduced visitor capacity, on-site admission is subject to availability. Register in advance for your visit!
What To Expect
To ensure a fun and safe visit for everyone, we kindly ask all visitors to:
- Provide proof of vaccination status upon arrival. All visitors over the age of 12 need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days). As per the Province of Ontario, visitors must provide an enhanced vaccine certificate with a QR code along with a piece of personal identification. As of January 4, this is the only acceptable proof of vaccination. You can download your QR code here.
- Wear a mask or face covering while inside the building. As per the Province of Ontario, children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask indoors. Note: Face shields do not replace face coverings.
- Follow capacity limits listed in each exhibit.
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft) between households.
- Wash and sanitize hands often. Sanitizing stations are available in each exhibit.
- Limit food and beverage consumption to designated seating areas or outdoors.
- Stay curious, learn something new, and of course, PLAY!
Exhibits and programs have been modified to encourage distancing and easy cleaning. Star shows, costumes, puppets, and hard-to-clean materials are currently unavailable.