We’re Open March 10!
With Middlesex-London moving into the Orange-Restrict level of Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework, the London Children’s Museum is reopening our doors. We are thrilled to welcome our visitors back starting Wednesday, March 10! Registration opens Monday, March 1.
Plan Your Trip
Wednesday: 9 am – 12 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 12 pm
Friday: 9 am – 12 pm
Saturday: 10 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 4 pm
Sunday: 10 am – 12 pm; 2 pm – 4 pm
Free Family Fun Night: Thursdays 6 pm – 8 pm
Admission is available in advance and can be purchased online. With a significantly reduced visitor capacity, we recommend purchasing in advance! On-site admission is subject to availability.
What To Expect
To ensure a fun and safe visit for everyone, we kindly ask all visitors to:
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft) between households.
- Wear a mask or face covering while inside the building. As per the Province of Ontario, children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, unless unable to put on or remove their mask or face covering without assistance.
- Follow the capacity limits posted at each exhibit entrance.
- Wash and sanitize hands often. Sanitizing stations are available in each exhibit.
- Limit food and beverage consumption to designated seating areas or outdoors.
- Stay curious, learn something new, and of course, PLAY!
Exhibits and programs have been modified to encourage distancing and easy cleaning. In addition to frequent cleaning, we are removing, sanitizing, and restocking high-touch exhibit materials between time slots. Star shows, costumes, puppets, and hard-to-clean materials are currently unavailable.
Please postpone your visit to the London Children’s Museum if:
- You or an individual in your household has symptoms of COVID-19 and/or has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting test results.
- You or anyone in your household is feeling unwell, experiencing a fever, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, chills/muscle aches, sore throat/difficulty swallowing, loss of taste/smell.
- You or an individual in your household has travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case.
- You have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness in the last 14 days.
- You are travelling from a Red-Control or Grey-Lockdown Zone of the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework.
If you or your child has any questions about your next visit, contact us at 519-434-5726 or email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Limitation of Liability: Please note that while the London Children’s Museum continues to adhere to health and safety guidelines to keep you safe, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By being in public spaces like the London Children’s Museum, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure.