We’re Open July 26
The London Children’s Museum is thrilled to reopen our doors at 21 Wharncliffe Rd S starting Monday, July 26, 2021! We are operating at a reduced visitor capacity and with timed admission.
- Members: Monday, July 19, at 10 am. Members will receive advanced access to admission through email.
- Non-Members: Wednesday, July 21, at 10 am.
New Extended Hours
Wednesday: 9am–12pm, 1pm-4pm
Thursday: 9am–12pm, 1pm-4pm
Friday: 9am–12pm, 1pm-4pm
Saturday: 9am–12pm, 1pm-4pm
Sunday: 9am–12pm, 1pm-4pm
Free Family Fun Night: Thursdays 5pm-8pm
Admission is available online. With a significantly reduced visitor capacity, visitors must register in advance! On-site admission is subject to availability.
What To Expect
To ensure a fun and safe visit for everyone, we kindly ask all visitors to:
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft) between households.
- Wear a mask or face covering while inside the building. As per the Province of Ontario, children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, unless unable to put on or remove their mask or face covering without assistance.
- Follow the capacity limits posted at each exhibit entrance.
- Wash and sanitize hands often. Sanitizing stations are available in each exhibit.
- Limit food and beverage consumption to designated seating areas or outdoors.
- Stay curious, learn something new, and of course, PLAY!
Exhibits and programs have been modified to encourage distancing and easy cleaning. Star shows, costumes, puppets, and hard-to-clean materials are currently unavailable.
Please postpone your visit to the London Children’s Museum if:
- You are currently experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, runny nose, congestion, decrease or loss of taste or smell, pink eye, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, muscle aches, joint pain, or extreme tiredness.
- You or anyone you live with is currently experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms.
- You have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days.
- You have been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19.
- A doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating.
- You have received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone.
If you or your child has any questions about your next visit, contact us at 519-434-5726 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you again soon!