Do you have a child between the ages of 9 and 12? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow their independence, confidence and decision-making skills in a safe and accessible environment? Are they looking for the opportunity to meet new people and have fun? Register for the London Children’s Museum’s Tween Council!
Coordinated by a Children’s Museum staff member, Tween Council:
- Meets once a month to talk about what matters most to them
- Contributes their thoughts and opinions on museum exhibits and programs, making sure their voice is heard
- Decides what they want to do – plan an event, volunteer in the community, bring in special guests – the sky is the limit!
- Volunteers at the Children’s Museum and community events
- Spends time having fun, playing and experiencing the Children’s Museum – after hours!
- Meets monthly for two-hours at the Children’s Museum (September - June)
- Is completely FREE! No registration fees required; simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
We welcome new members any time! For more information or to get involved, contact email@example.com.
Tween Council is generously supported by London Life.