Children’s Museum volunteers are very special people who love interacting with families and don’t mind getting their hands dirty. Each year over 100 volunteers contribute over 6,500 combined hours to the Children’s Museum, helping provide hands-on learning opportunities for children and grown-ups.
Do you have a special skill or talent? We welcome volunteers with an interest in children’s programming, family learning, trades experience, administration, data entry and anything else you may have to offer!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Assisting our visitor experience team
- Assisting with birthday parties and day camps
- Assisting with public programming
- Maintaining exhibits and being part of our clean team
- Helping with special events and community outreaches
The Shining Star Volunteer Program is generously supported by 3M.