London Children’s Museum day camps are design to engage the minds, muscles and imaginations of children 4-12. As a member of HIGH FIVE, the Children’s Museum is committed to excellence in children’s recreation programs. We provide a day camp experience where children are safe, special and empowered.
Information about PA Day Camps and Summer Day Camps
In compliance with the Child Care and Early Years Act, children must be at least four years of age in order to attend our day camps.
- Camps are for children ages 4 - 12
- Pre-registration required
- Our camp ratio is 1 staff to 8 campers
- Photo identification is required at pick-up time.
- Arrival time for campers is between 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Pick-up time for campers is between 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Dress for a mess!
- You will receive a letter at the time of registration providing important information and details.
- Cancellations received seven days prior to the date booked are subject to a cancellation fee of 20%. No refunds will be issued for cancellations with less than one week notice.
- Camp subsidies are available upon request.
PA Day Camps only
- Lunch is available on at an additional cost
- PA Day Campers are given a Children’s Museum t-shirt to wear for the day.
Summer Day Camps only
- Early drop off is available starting at 8:00 a.m. for an additional cost of $20/week.
- Daily outdoor play and weekly water activities are planned.
- Summer campers are required to purchase a t-shirt at $10/each.
Need more information? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-434-5726.
Please note: Daily registration for March Break and Summer Day Camps opens one week prior to camp start date, subject to availability
|5 Day Camp||$210||$230|
|4 Day Camp||$168||$184|
|5 Day Tween Camp||$235||$255|
|T-shirt (summer day camp only)||$10||$10|
|Pizza lunch (includes 2 slices and snacks)||$6||$6|
Take advantage of membership pricing. Click here for more information.
All Kids in Camp
We are committed to providing the best day camp experience for all children. Please advise us in advance if your child has any special needs and fill out the “All Kids in Camp” form. Subsidies are available to families in need. Need more information? E-mail us at email@example.com or call 519-434-5726.