Learning and fun never stop at the Children’s Museum! Available on PA days, school holidays and during the summer, our day camps are filled with exciting adventures! As a member of HIGH FIVE, the Children’s Museum is committed to excellence in children’s recreation programs and provides a day camp experience where children are safe, special and empowered.
Outdoor play is scheduled each day and may include offsite adventures like going to local parks and community attractions. In the summer, campers even get to go swimming and to splash pads, depending upon age and ability.
What you should know
Information about PA Day Camps and Summer Day Camps
In compliance with the Child Care and Early Years Act, children must be at least four years of age in order to attend our day camps.
- Camps are for children ages 4 - 12
- Pre-registration is required
- Our camp ratio is 1 staff to 8 campers
- Photo identification is required at pick-up time.
- Arrival time for campers is between 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- Pick-up time for campers is between 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- Dress for a mess!
- You will receive a letter at the time of registration providing important information and details.
- Cancellations received seven days prior to the date booked are subject to a cancellation fee of 20%. No refunds will be issued for cancellations with less than one week notice.
- Camp subsidies are available upon request.
Information for PA Day Camps only
- Pizza lunch is available on PA Day Camp for an additional cost
- PA Day Campers are given a Children’s Museum t-shirt to wear for the day.
Information for Summer Day Camps only
- Early drop off is available starting at 8:00 a.m. for an additional cost of $20/week.
- Daily outdoor play and weekly water activities are planned.
- Lunch and two snacks are included in the price for weekly registration.
- Summer campers are required to purchase a t-shirt at $10/each.
Need more information? E-mail us at email@example.com or call 519-434-5726.