The Children’s Museum is a registered charity. Support from donors, sponsors, and community members is vital in ensuring we can continue to provide children and their grown-ups with extraordinary hands-on learning experiences.
When you make a gift to the Children’s Museum, you are supporting:
- Hands-on learning opportunities for over 88,000 annual visitors
- Education through Early Years Play Dates, STEAM Weekends, curriculum-connected education programs and more
- Interactive exhibits and a collection of 7,000 artifacts
- Our Share the Fun subsidy program, which provides free admission, memberships and day camp spots to families with financial barriers
- The opportunity for all children and their grown-ups to spend quality time together, learn something new, and of course, play!
Charitable Registration No. 10808 7263 RR0001
Audited Financial Statements are available upon request. Please contact Lindsay Sutton at email@example.com.