The Children’s Museum is a registered charity. Support from donors, sponsors, and community members is vital in ensuring we can continue to provide children and their grown-ups with extraordinary hands-on learning experiences.
The London Children’s Museum remains dedicated to our mission, despite our loss of revenue and admissions. As a registered charity, donations are needed now more than ever. A gift today will allow us to:
- Provide extraordinary hands-on learning experiences to children and families
- Continue play-based education programs for children of all ages
- Support subsidized access to hands-on learning through memberships, admission, and education programs for children in need
- Develop curriculum-connected programs to support educators and caregivers
- Offer free learning resources on our social media channels
Charitable Registration No. 10808 7263 RR0001
Audited Financial Statements are available upon request. Please contact Lindsay Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.