London Children’s Museum day camps include play-based learning, real museum artifacts, gallery exploration, and outdoor activities. Each unforgettable day is full of activities designed to engage children’s minds, muscles, and imaginations.
Day Camp FAQ
- Open to children ages 4-9
- Day camp programming runs 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Day camp morning drop-off begins at 8:30 am; pick-up ends at 5:00 pm
- Campers are required to wear a London Children’s Museum camp t-shirt. Camp t-shirts can be borrowed for PA Day/Winter Break Day Camps but can also be purchased for $15+HST if preferred.
- London Children’s Museum members receive day camp discounts
- PA Day Camp: $50 Non-members | $45 Members
- March Break Day Camp: $250 Non-members | $225 Members (full week)
- Camp ratio is 1 staff member for every 8 campers
We cannot offer 1:1 support. If your child requires additional support while in camp, please contact a member of our front desk team at frontdesk [at] londonchildrensmuseum.ca or 519-434-5726 ext. 221 prior to registration.
PA Day Camp
- May 19, 2023 *FULL - WAITLIST ONLY*
- June 2, 2023
- June 30, 2023
March Break Day Camp
- Registration for March Break Day Camp 2024 will open in late 2023
Summer Day Camp
Summer Day Camp (Age 4-9):
All weeks for Summer Day Camp are sold out, please join the waitlist to be alerted if spots become available.
- July 3 - 7: Dream Big
- July 10 - 14: Museum Explorers
- July 17 - 21: Nature Nurturers
- July 24 - 28: Artful Antics
- July 31 - August 4: Backyard Biology
- August 8 - 11: Mars, Moons, and Meteors (4-day week)
- August 14 - 18: Inventor Adventure
- August 21 - 25: Prehistoric Play
- August 28 - September 1: Mega MESS!
Tween Day Camp (Aged 9-12):
Limited space available, register now!