Bring the museum into your classroom with artifacts and portable exhibit components!
All in-class education programs are directly connected to the Ontario Curriculum and are designed by an Ontario Certified Teacher.
View 2022-2023 Education Guide for full program details and descriptions.
- One 90-minute facilitated program
- 8:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Programs may be available en français. Please inquire at time of booking.
- Pricing (no HST)
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to education programs
- Minimum 15 students (or $150) per program
- Maximum 30 students per program (1 classroom)
Interested in a self-guided visit? Learn about Group Bookings.