Perfect for field trips, homeschool groups, Girl Guide and Scouts Canada troops, and other community groups.
Explore the London Children’s Museum at your group’s pace. Experience our nine interactive galleries as you dig for dinosaur bones, adventure through the Arctic, travel back in time, or journey through space.
- Minimum 20 children; maximum 60 children per booking
- Designed for children aged 0-9
- $8.50+HST per child; chaperones are free
- A chaperone-child ratio of 1:8 is required
- Chaperones must be 16 years of age or older; chaperones are responsible for their group at all times
- Available during operating hours
- Outside food is permitted in designated eating areas
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to Group Bookings
- Subsidies are available for groups identified as having financial challenges; please inquire at time of booking
- Interested in an Ontario curriculum-connected or badge-connected education program? See Field Trips