Birthday Parties at the London Children’s Museum
***COVID-19 Update: Birthday parties are unavailable while the London Children’s Museum is temporarily closed. Stay tuned to our website and social media channels for updates.***
Birthday Party Packages:
- Up to 9 children; 20 people maximum, including adults and chaperones.
- Birthday child’s name on the London Children’s Museum’s outdoor sign
- Birthday button with child’s name
- Available Saturdays and Sundays, 10 am–12 pm or 2 pm-4 pm
- Birthday parties with facilitated programs:
- $230 for members | $250 for non-members
- Two-hours with a private party room, including:
- 30 minutes of party activities, led by a Children’s Museum team member
- 90 minutes for cake, presents, and museum exploration
- Birthday parties without facilitated programs:
- $190 for members | $210 for non-members
- Two-hours with a private party room and unlimited museum exploration!
- Outside food, drink, and decorations are permitted
- If you would like to book a party for more than 20 people or outside party hours, see Private Rentals.
- All visitors must follow the London Children’s Museum’s COVID-19 safety guidelines, which include wearing a face covering, following exhibit capacity limits, and minding physical distancing measures. Read more.
Please note: cancellations received seven days or more prior to the date booked are subject to a cancellation fee of 20%. No refunds will be issued for cancellations with less than seven days notice.