Birthday Parties at the London Children’s Museum
Birthday Party Packages:
- Up to 9 children; 20 people maximum, including adults and chaperones.
- Birthday child’s name on the London Children’s Museum’s outdoor sign
- Birthday button with child’s name
- Available Saturdays and Sundays, 10 am–12 pm or 2 pm-4 pm
- $230 for members | $250 for non-members
- Two hours in a private party room, including:
- 90 minutes for cake, presents, and museum exploration
- 30 minutes of party activities, led by a Children’s Museum team member
- Outside food, drink, and decorations are permitted
- If you would like to book a party for more than 20 people or outside party hours, see Private Rentals.
- All visitors must follow the London Children’s Museum’s COVID-19 safety guidelines, which include wearing a face covering, following exhibit capacity limits, and minding physical distancing measures. Read more.
As of September 22, all visitors over the age of 12 need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days). Visitors will be asked to provide proof of vaccination along with identification upon arrival at the London Children’s Museum. Read more about what to expect.
Please note: cancellations received seven days or more prior to the date booked are subject to a cancellation fee of 20%. No refunds will be issued for cancellations with less than seven days notice.