London Children’s Museum At Home
Bring the London Children’s Museum to you with these on- and off-screen activities!
Pick-Up Play & Activity Kits
- Pick-Up Play Kits - Includes open-ended materials, play prompts, and caregiver tips. Learn more.
- Summer Fun Activity Kit - Includes single-use materials for engaging science experiments and art activities. Learn more.
DIY Science and Art Activities
- Nature Suncatcher
- DIY Bubble Solution
- Chemical Change
- Rocks and Minerals
- Nature Xylophones
- Virtual Fossil Show
- Solar System Tour
- Seed Germination
- Puffy Paint
- How to Write a Secret Message
- Frozen Suncatchers
- Fireworks In a Jar
- Acid-Base Indicators
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more videos and activities!
- Reflection Journal
- Help Design the New Children’s Museum
- Spring Sensory Scavenger Hunt
- Nighttime Scavenger Hunt
- The Tall Tower Challenge (from the Professional Engineers of Ontario)
- Ship the Chip (from the Professional Engineers of Ontario)
In the Classroom
- Bring the London Children’s Museum into your classroom with a Digital Field Trip.