London Children’s Museum At Home
The London Children’s Museum is working hard to support families staying at home during this time. Bring the London Children’s Museum to you with these on- and off-screen activities!
Virtual Littles Lab
Register in advance for this 4-week Zoom program, led by Program Facilitator, Hannah. Space is limited.
DIY Science and Art Activities
- Virtual Fossil Show
- Solar System Space Show
- Seed Germination
- Surface Tension Experiment
- Fun Rock and Mineral Facts
- Under Pressure Experiment
- Puffy Paint
- How to Write a Secret Message
- Frozen Suncatchers
- Fireworks In a Jar
- Acid-Base Indicators
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more videos and activities!
- Spring Sensory Scavenger Hunt
- The Tall Tower Challenge (from the Professional Engineers of Ontario)
- Ship the Chip (from the Professional Engineers of Ontario)
Pick-Up Play Kits
Designed for hands-on learning, Pick-Up Play Kits include open-ended materials, play prompts, and caregiver tips. Learn more.
In the Classroom
Bring the London Children’s Museum into your classroom with a Digital Field Trip.