London Children’s Museum At Home
The London Children’s Museum is working hard to support families staying at home during this time. Bring the London Children’s Museum to you with these on- and off-screen activities!
Live Virtual Programs
- Virtual Littles Lab. Designed for children age 1-6 and their caregivers. Register.
- Collections from the Couch. Designed for school-aged children. Register.
Pick-Up Play Kits
- Includes open-ended materials, play prompts, and caregiver tips. Learn more.
DIY Science and Art Activities
- DIY Bubble Solution
- Chemical Change
- Rocks and Minerals
- Nature Xylophones
- Virtual Fossil Show
- Solar System Tour
- Seed Germination
- Puffy Paint
- How to Write a Secret Message
- Frozen Suncatchers
- Fireworks In a Jar
- Acid-Base Indicators
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more videos and activities!
- Spring Sensory Scavenger Hunt
- Nighttime Scavenger Hunt
- The Tall Tower Challenge (from the Professional Engineers of Ontario)
- Ship the Chip (from the Professional Engineers of Ontario)
In the Classroom
- Bring the London Children’s Museum into your classroom with a Digital Field Trip.