1. How do I log in to my account?
Visit londonchildrensmuseum.ca/login. To reset your password, click “Need Help Logging On?”
2. How do I renew or upgrade my membership?
Log in to your account. From the “Summary” tab, select “Renew” or “Upgrade”.
3. How do I check my membership expiry date?
Log in to your account. On the “Summary” tab, you will see your membership expiry date under “Expiration”.
4. How do I register for an upcoming visit?
Visit londonchildrensmuseum.ca/tickets, or click the “Register” button in the top right corner.
5. Do I need to register for my upcoming visit?
With an expanded capacity, walk-ins may be welcome. Check remaining capacity on the day you wish to visit, see londonchildrensmuseum.ca/tickets.
6. How do I find my membership card?
Log in to your account. On the “Registrations” tab, scroll down to your Family or Passport Membership. Click “View Details”. Click “Membership Card” to download and save your card to your digital wallet. If you have any questions, contact our front desk at 519-434-5726 or email@example.com.
7. My member discount is not being applied to admission, birthday party, or camp registration.
You may have created multiple accounts. Ensure you are logging in using the email address associated with your membership. If you are unsure, please contact our front desk at 519-434-5726 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Can other friends and family members use my membership?
Memberships allow only named cardholders of the same family to receive free admission when visiting the London Children’s Museum. If you would like to add additional family members or caregivers to your membership, please contact our front desk at 519-434-5726 or email@example.com.