Perfect for homeschool groups, learning pods, field trips, and other community groups.
Explore the London Children’s at your group’s own pace. Experience our nine interactive galleries as you dig for dinosaur bones, adventure through the Arctic, travel back in time, or journey through space.
Depending on the time of your visit, your group may also be able to participate in special programming, visit a temporary exhibit, or meet a special guest. Check our calendar for details.
- Group Booking Self Guide rate is $8.50+hst per child. Chaperones are free.
- A minimum of 10 people is required for a group booking.
- A chaperone-child ratio of 1:8 is required. Chaperones are responsible for their group at all times.
- Group Bookings are available during regular operating hours.
- Outside food is permitted in designated eating areas.
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to Group Bookings.
- All visitors must follow the London Children’s Museum’s COVID-19 safety guidelines, including wearing a mask or face covering (unless seated for food and beverage) and providing proof of full vaccination (two doses plus 14 days) for visitors over the age of 12. Read more about what to expect.
- Subsidies are available for groups identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.
Do you want to whole London Children’s Museum to yourself? Book a Private Rental!