Perfect for field trips, homeschool groups, Girl Guide troops, Scouts Canada troops, and other community groups.
Explore the London Children’s at your group’s own pace. Experience our nine interactive galleries as you dig for dinosaur bones, adventure through the Arctic, travel back in time, or journey through space.
Depending on the time of your visit, your group may also be able to participate in special programming, visit a temporary exhibit, or meet a special guest. Check our calendar for details.
- Group Booking Self Guide rate is $8.50+hst per child. Chaperones are free.
- A minimum of 20 children is required for a group booking.
- A chaperone-child ratio of 1:8 is required. Chaperones are responsible for their group at all times.
- Group Bookings are available during regular operating hours.
- Outside food is permitted in designated eating areas.
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to Group Bookings.
- Subsidies are available for groups identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.
- Want an Ontario-curriculum or badge connected education program? See link below for more information!
Interested in booking:
- the whole London Children’s Museum to yourself? Book a Private Rental!
- an interactive education program? Book a Field Trip!