Perfect for homeschool groups, learning pods, field trips, and other community groups.
Explore the London Children’s at your group’s own pace. Experience our nine interactive galleries as you dig for dinosaur bones, adventure through the Arctic, travel back in time, or journey through space.
Depending on the time of your visit, your group may also be able to participate in special programming, visit a temporary exhibit, or meet a special guest. Check our calendar for details.
- A minimum of 10 people is required for a group booking.
- A discount of 10% is applied to regular admission.
- Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, we recommend groups of 20 or more complete a Private Rental.
- Group Bookings are available during regular operating hours, Wednesday – Friday, 9 am – 12 pm.
- Adults are responsible for their groups at all times. For the safety and enjoyment of your group and all visitors, children must be closely supervised at all times.
- Bag lunches may be brought into the London Children’s Museum. Food and beverages are permitted in designated eating areas.
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to Group Bookings.
- All groups must follow the London Children’s Museum’s COVID-19 safety guidelines, which include wearing a face covering, following exhibit capacity limits, and minding physical distancing measures. Read more.
- Subsidies are available for groups identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.
Do you want to whole London Children’s Museum to yourself? Book a Private Rental!