Hours and Admission
With a reduced visitor capacity, members and visitors must register in advance.
Saturday: 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
Sunday: 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm
Free Family Fun Night - Thursdays: 5pm-8pm
Children (2+ years): $9.50
Toddlers (13-24 months): $5.00
Infants (0-12 months): FREE
What To Expect
To ensure a fun and safe visit for everyone, we kindly ask all visitors to:
- Provide proof of vaccination status upon arrival. As of September 22, all visitors over the age of 12 need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days) and provide proof of vaccination along with identification.
- Wear a mask or face covering while inside the building. As per the Province of Ontario, children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask indoors, unless unable to put on or remove their mask or face covering without assistance. Note: Face shields do not replace face coverings.
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft) between households.
- Follow the capacity limits posted at each exhibit entrance.
- Wash and sanitize hands often. Sanitizing stations are available in each exhibit.
- Limit food and beverage consumption to designated seating areas or outdoors.
- Stay curious, learn something new, and of course, PLAY!
Exhibits and programs have been modified to encourage distancing and easy cleaning. Star shows, costumes, puppets, and hard-to-clean materials are currently unavailable.
Please postpone your visit to the London Children’s Museum if
- You are currently experiencing fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, runny nose, congestion, decrease or loss of taste or smell, pink eye, headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, muscle aches, joint pain, or extreme tiredness.
- You or anyone you live with is currently experiencing any new COVID-19 symptoms and/or waiting for test results after experiencing symptoms.
- You have travelled outside Canada in the last 14 days and have been told to quarantine as per the federal quarantine requirements.
- You have been identified as a “close contact” of someone who currently has COVID-19.
- A doctor, health care provider, or public health unit told you that you should currently be isolating.
- You have received a COVID Alert exposure notification on your cell phone.
- You tested positive on a rapid antigen test or home-based self-testing kit in the last 10 days.
Share the Fun Subsidy
The Children’s Museum believes every child should have access to hands-on learning opportunities. Admission and other subsidies are available. To inquire, please call 519-434-5726.
Limitation of Liability
Please note that while the London Children’s Museum continues to adhere to health and safety guidelines to keep you safe, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By being in public spaces like the London Children’s Museum, you voluntarily assume the risks related to exposure.