Reserve the entire London Children’s Museum for your own group!
- Private bookings are available:
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 1 pm - 4 pm
- Available for groups up to 50 people
- $10/person (minimum $200) for a self-guided visit or $13/person (minimum $260) for an interactive program led by a London Children’s Museum team member.
- Friday – Sunday: 5 pm – 8 pm
- First floor only: $450
- Full museum: $650
- Available for parties up to 50 people
- If you would like to customize your package or add-on programming, please contact us for pricing.
- Outside food may be brought into the London Children’s Museum.
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to Private Rentals.
- Groups must follow the London Children’s Museum’s COVID-19 safety guidelines, which include wearing a face covering, following exhibit capacity limits, and minding physical distancing measures.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Exhibits have been modified to allow for enhanced cleaning.
- The London Children’s Museum is removing, sanitizing, and restocking high-touch exhibit materials between private bookings, as well as frequently sanitizing all spaces throughout the day.
- Subsidies are available for groups identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.
As of September 22, all visitors over the age of 12 need to be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days). Visitors will be asked to provide proof of vaccination along with identification upon arrival at the London Children’s Museum. Read more about what to expect.