***COVID-19 Update: Private Rentals are unavailable while the London Children’s Museum is temporarily closed. Stay tuned to our website and social media channels for updates.***
Reserve the entire London Children’s Museum for your own group! Enjoy a private 2-hour exploration of the London Children’s Museum’s nine galleries.
- Private bookings are available:
- Mondays and Tuesdays: 1 pm - 4 pm
- Available for groups up to 50 people
- $10/person (minimum $200) for a self-guided visit or $13/person (minimum $260) for an interactive program led by a London Children’s Museum team member.
- Friday – Sunday: 5 pm – 8 pm
- First floor only: $450
- Full museum: $650
- Available for parties up to 50 people
- If you would like to customize your package or add-on London Children’s Museum programming, please contact us for pricing.
- Outside food may be brought into the London Children’s Museum.
- London Children’s Museum memberships and coupons cannot be applied to Private Rentals.
- Groups must follow the London Children’s Museum’s COVID-19 safety guidelines, which include wearing a face covering, following exhibit capacity limits, and minding physical distancing measures. Read more.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Exhibits have been modified to allow for enhanced cleaning.
- The London Children’s Museum is removing, sanitizing, and restocking high-touch exhibit materials between private bookings, as well as frequently sanitizing all spaces throughout the day.
- Subsidies are available for groups identified as having financial challenges. Please inquire at time of booking.