The London Children’s Museum is offering modified day camp programs that adhere to COVID-19 public health guidelines.
Upcoming Day Camps
Spring Break Day Camp
Spring Day Camp will be offered Monday, April 12 – Friday, April 16, 2021. Registration is required. ***This camp is currently full. Please contact us at 519-434-5726 to be added to the waitlist.***
Summer Day Camp
We are currently unable to confirm details for summer 2021, though we hope to offer modified day camp programming. All final decisions will be made under guidance from public health. Please check back soon for details or subscribe to our enews.
Spring Day Camp Information
COVID-19 Camp Safety Measures
- Caregivers are required to complete a daily pre-screen form for their camper.
- Drop-off and pick-up will take place outdoors, with caregivers remaining inside their vehicle.
- Caregivers are given specific drop-off and pick-up times to avoid campers mixing with other groups and with general museum visitors.
- Camp staff are required to complete a daily pre-screen form and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (mask and face shield).
- As per the Middlesex-London Health Unit, all campers are required to wear a mask.
- Throughout the day, campers will remain separate from general museum visitors. Physical distancing between campers will be encouraged as much as possible.
- Campers will have a dedicated play space and washroom facility that will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- There will be a maximum of 60 visitors in the museum at any time. Exhibits will be cleaned and sanitized before and after being played in by campers.
- If a camper begins to display any symptom of COVID-19 during the camp day, they will be removed from the camp group. Caregivers will be notified for immediate pick-up.
- Day camp programming includes outdoor play and walks to nearby parks.
Registration for Spring Day Camp opens Saturday, March 13 at 10 am. Space is limited and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
The 5-day camp fee is $210+HST for members and $230+HST for non-members. Daily registration is unavailable.
Hours of Camp Operation
Camp programming runs 8:45 am – 4:15 pm.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Drop-off begins at 8:30 am and pick-up ends at 4:30 pm. Photo identification is required.
Day camp is available for children ages 4-12. Children must be minimum 4 years of age at the start of camp.
London Children’s Museum day camp is designed to engage children’s minds, muscles, and imaginations. Each day, campers have the opportunity to explore exhibits, interact with artifacts, engage in science and art, and play outdoors.
Our Spring Day Camp ratio is 1 staff to 6 campers.
We are committed to providing a positive day camp experience to all children. The London Children’s Museum does our very best to accommodate all children in camp, however, we cannot offer 1:1 support. Please contact us directly if your child needs additional support or if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-434-5726.
Thank you, TD Friends of the Environment Foundation, for supporting environmental education at the London Children’s Museum.