Update: June 18, 2020
It is with heavy hearts that the London Children’s Museum has cancelled all 2020 Summer Day Camps. After an extensive review of the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 summer day camp and museum guidelines, as well as consultations with health authorities, it has been determined we can no longer offer summer day camp with the current restrictions in place. Read more.
London Children’s Museum day camps are designed to engage the minds, muscles and imaginations of children 4-12. Each unforgettable day of camp includes play-based learning, real museum artifacts, gallery exploration, and outdoor activities. As a member of HIGH FIVE, the Children’s Museum is committed to excellence in children’s recreation programs.
Information about PA Day Camps and Summer Day Camps
- Day camp is open to children ages 4 - 12 (in compliance with the Child Care and Early Years Act, children must be at least four years of age in order to attend our day camps).
- Pre-registration required.
- Our camp ratio is 1 staff to 8 campers.
- Photo identification is required at pick-up.
- Camp programming runs from 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Drop-off begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Pick-up ends at 5:30 p.m.
- Dress for a mess!
- You will receive a letter at the time of registration providing important information and details.
- Cancellations received seven days or more prior to the date booked are subject to a cancellation fee of 20%. No refunds will be issued for cancellations with less than one week notice.
- Camp subsidies are available upon request.
PA Day Camps only
- Meal packages are available for $6.00, and include pizza lunch and two snacks.
- PA Day Campers are given a Children’s Museum t-shirt to wear for the day.
Summer Day Camps only
- Early drop off is available starting at 8:00 a.m. for an additional cost of $20/week. Space is limited.
- Meal packages are available for $40/week, and include daily lunch and two snacks provided by The Beet Café/Growing Chefs! Ontario (Mon - Thurs) and Domino’s (Fri). Meal packages are included in camp Culinary Creations.
- Summer campers are required to wear a Children’s Museum camp t-shirt. T-shirts are available for $10 each.
- Check out our 2020 Summer Day Camp Brochure
- For more information about the summer day camp experience, view our 2020 Summer Day Camp Information Guide
|5 Day Camp||$210||$230|
|4 Day Camp||$168||$184|
|5 Day Tween Camp||$230||$250|
|T-shirt (summer day camp only)||$10||$10|
|PA Day Meal Package (includes 2 slices of pizza and two snacks)||$6||$6|
|Summer Day Camp Meal Package (daily lunch and two snacks)||$40||$40|
Please note: Daily registration for March Break and Summer Day Camps opens one week prior to camp start date, subject to availability.
Children’s Museum members receive day camp discounts! Annual memberships start at $120. Click here for more information.
We are committed to providing the best day camp experience for all children. Please complete the Additional Support Form if your child needs support beyond the reach of our standard 1-8 ratio. Typically, if a child receives support at school or daycare, we recommend you complete this form. The Children’s Museum does our very best accommodate all children in camp, however, we cannot offer 1-1 support. Please contact us directly if this form does not illustrate the level of support your child requires. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 519-434-5726.